BOXES OF 100 GLOVES
The MI Orange Latex Safety Glove is uniquely designed by the American Worker for the American Worker. The premium calcium carbonate finish gives the glove exceptional grip in wet and dry applications with higher elasticity and dexterity. The thicker durable design provides greater protection and also increased resistance against rips and tears. This natural rubber latex material provides reliable hand protection against non-hazardous materials and the lightly powdered treatment coating inside the glove absorbs moisture and humidity while being gentle on the skin.
Designed for fitting close to the skin and providing an excellent range of motion and ambidextrous fitting either hand. Latex mimics the feel of the skin with full sensory transfer. Unlike nitrile or vinyl plastics, the natural rubber latex is natural, plant-based and a biodegradable product from a renewable resource. NRL is renown for its superior in tactile and sensory performance to other synthetic substitutes. The natural elastic nature forms to the hand like another layer of skin making the glove perfect for extend wear in commercial environments.
Natural Rubber Latex
S, M, L, XL
7.0 Mil Nominal
Industrial, Commercial, General
• Non-Sterile Disposable General-Purpose Natural Rubber Latex Examination Glove
• Lightly Powdered Calcium Carbonate Finish, Glove Thickness - 7.0 mil Nominal
• Packaging is 100 Gloves per Dispenser Carton, 10 Dispenser Cartons per Master Shipping Case
• Per Approved Product Specifications NSEXLTCH-SM, NSEXLTCH-MD, NSEXLTCH-LG, & NSEXLTCH-XL
• Package Labeling Compliant with Federal Regulation Code Section 1910-1200
• Manufacturing Lot Number Printed on the Dispenser Carton and Master Case