BOXES OF 100 GLOVES
MI Americas natural rubber latex powder-free disposable gloves provide high elasticity and dexterity., exceptional grip in wet and dry applications, and good resistance against rips and tears. General purpose disposable gloves provide reliable hand protection against non-hazardous materials and does not have a powder coating inside the glove. Ambidexters fitting either hand. 100% natural rubber latex provides the highest degree of dexterity available with the strength and comfort. Natural and biodegradable product from a renewable
resource and superior tactile and sensory performance to nitrile and other synthetic and petrol-based products. For fitting close to the skin and providing an excellent range of motion. For medical applications, laboratory analysis/technical work, intricate parts handling, food processing and handling, quality control, electronics assembly, light-duty maintenance and cleanup. Meets FDA 510K regulations and food handling requirements. Powder-free.
Natural Rubber Latex
S, M, L
5.0 Mil Nominal
Industrial, Commercial, Medical, General
• Nonsterile Disposable General-Purpose Natural Rubber Latex Examination Glove
• Powder-free Chlorinated Finish, Glove Thickness - 5.0 mil Nominal,
• Packaging is 100 gloves per Dispenser Carton, 10 Dispenser Cartons per Master Shipping Case
• Per Approved Product Specifications NSEXLTCH-SM, NSEXLTCH-MD, NSEXLTCH-LG, & NSEXLTCH-XL
• Package Labeling compliant with section 1910-1200 of the Code of the Federal Regulation.
• The Manufacturing Lot Number printed on the Dispenser Carton and Master Case.
• Material: Natural Rubber Latex• SIZES Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
• Color: Blue
• Thickness: 5.0 mil Nominal
• Usage: Medical, Food, Lab Work, General
• Grade: Medical/Exam• REGULATIONS FDA Compliant, Meets 21 CFR
• Cuff Style: Beaded